K-2nd Grade | $7,290
3rd-8th Grade | $7,790
The registration fee is $300 per student.
The fee is reduced to $200 per student with registration on or before February 14. It is non-refundable and does not apply to the total tuition cost. Payment will be made through the FACTS Tuition Management platform and must be completed within 2 weeks.
Tuition Payment Options
Payments are securely set up online through FACTS Tuition Management and made via pre-authorized automatic deductions from a checking/savings account or a credit card with a processing fee.
You can pay tuition in the following ways:
- One payment due July 31st.
- Two payments due July 31st and December 31st.
- A $10 administrative processing fee will apply for each payment.
- Ten monthly payments due August-May on the 5th, 20th or 25th of the month.
- A $5 administrative processing fee will apply for each payment.
St. John School provides tuition assistance for every family who demonstrates financial need. All financial aid is based on the need or financial status of the student’s family, the number of qualifying requests received and the amount of financial aid funds that are available for a given school year. The amount of assistance will not exceed 60% of the total cost of tuition. A student must be officially registered including payment of registration fee before applying for tuition assistance.
Your third child and beyond, enrolled at St. John School, will automatically receive a $2,000 scholarship. No application is necessary for this award.
How do I apply for tuition assistance?
To apply for tuition assistance:
- Access the form online at www.online.factsmgt.com/aid
- Search for school by zip code 63011
- A non-refundable processing fee of $35 paid to FACTS will be required for consideration.
- Families who apply for tuition assistance through FACTS will also be considered for additional assistance through the LESA Building Blocks program.
What is the application deadline?
Financial support from Pathfinder Church members, Annual Fund donors, and PTL fills the gap beyond tuition to operate the school. To the extent that God has blessed you with financial resources, please consider additional contributions to these programs.
Schedule a Tour
Discover how your educational investment at St. John School will equip your child with confidence and real-life success skills that they will carry into the future.