October 30, 2020
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
15800 Manchester Rd.
Halloween Family Fun Fest
Friday, October 30 | 4-7pm
Kids, Adults, Families come dressed up in your Halloween Costume to walk the parade route!
This is a free outdoor parade. We will ask that Adults wear masks and practice social distancing as you walk along the parade route.
If you have children in different time slots or can’t make the time for the specific grade/class please pick whichever time works best for your family.
- EC – 4-5 pm
- K-2 – 5-6 pm
- 3-5 – 6-7 pm
Along the parade route there will be “stations” you can stop to view:
- See the Pumpkins Decorated by each class – last chance to put in your donations towards the pumpkin decorations that you like the best!
- Photo booth…Smile!
- Show off your Costume for our Costume Contest – top 10 will receive a prize
- Can’t have a parade with some sweet treats to take home…CANDY will be handed out, so don’t forget your Halloween bags (Drop off at school office by Monday, October 26)
- Don’t want to Cook? We got you covered – enjoy some Mexican food from Mayana Mexican Food Truck – Pre-order your dinner and pick up along the parade route! Strongly Recommend to Pre-Order by October 26.
- 10% of the sales from that evening will come back to the school (credit, apple pay and cash payment accepted when picking up)
- Parking on the West Lot (Einstein side) and in front of the Pathfinder Church Main Entrance.
- Event will be held outside on the East Lot (School Main Entrance Side) – if bad weather will move inside the school.
Asking each family to donate a bag of candy – please donate by October 26 to the School Office.
Pre-order dinner from Mayana Mexican Food Truck by October 26.
Questions? Contact Kelly Marti at firstname.lastname@example.org